Accessibility of Education in EaP countries and Russia
Creative Development Centerwith support of the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Regional Offices for South Caucasus (Tbilisi) and the Regional Office for Dialogue in the Eastern Partnership (Kiev), invites participants from Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova, Russia, Belarus
12 – 16 October, Lviv, Ukraine
The project aims to bring together the youth from all EaP countries and Russia, to analyze the experience they have in common regarding Educational system development, in order to create a ground for changes and new approaches.
Project foresees different activities
- 1st stage, developing simulation/ ToT: We have already hosted meeting of Trainers/coordinators in July. Partners from EaP countries and Russia will support building the project and training program.
- 2nd Stage – At the moment local trainers work online on creation/Completion of the simulation game.
- 3rd Stage, Simulation Game – This CfA is open for the Third part of this project, which is regional meeting, where participants will have a chance to discuss education issues, play simulation game and draft ideas on how to deal with existing problems
All participants must be:
- Youngsters coming from EaP countries and Russia (aged 18-30)
- Preferably representing urban, as well as rural areas;
- Young educators;
- Representing CSO, Political parties, social movements, students of politics, economy and journalism, Media, or independent political activists;
- Gender: Equal participation and Gender Balance;
- Participants should have Interest in the Socio-political issues and be Active in their communities;
Dates and venue:
The training course will take place in Lviv, Ukraine 12 to 16th October.
There is NO participation fee, all expenses are fully covered by organizational team.
The seminar will be held in English
All Applications must be sent online no later than September 15, only short listed candidates will be notified around September 20.
Application link: https://goo.gl/forms/k8uLeSphiXXtOCzR2
Download: CfA final
All questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project is supported by the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Regional Offices for South Caucasus (Tblisi) and the Regional Office for Dialogue in the Eastern Partnership (Kiev)